Friday, November 6, 2009

Love Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry

But neglecting your blog for over a week? Yeah, that's a different story. And I feel pretty guilty about it (a by-product of years spent in Catholic school) but, as usual I have a legit excuse. You see, over the past few weeks I've suddenly morphed into having three full-time gigs: the anonymous "day job" as a marketing account manager, my beloved bag biz, and now...the New York job search (made all the more cumbersome by the fact that I won't actually be living out there until January). Mush all of this together and you can imagine I am one gigantic ball of stress. So please bear with me...and if you know of anyone in the NY metropolitan area hiring an entrepreneurial-minded fashion-centric quirky self-starter with a solid background in marketing account management...give me first dibs.

No comments:

Post a Comment